Terms & Conditions of Use for the ProQuip Golf USA Website
The information on this website is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Access and use of the Website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws, statutes, and/or regulations.
ProQuip Golf USA may revise or modify these Terms from time to time. Such changes, revisions or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice to you, which may be given by any means, including, without limitation, posting on the ProQuip website. If you disagree with the Terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of this website. Any use of this website by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the changes.
ProQuip Golf USA will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, however, any information presented on the websites as of a particular date may only be accurate as of such date and ProQuip disclaims any responsibility to update such information. Information about companies other than ProQuip contained in news, press releases, or otherwise that are posted on the Website should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by ProQuip.
You must exercise caution, good sense and sound judgment in using this website. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this website. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. ProQuip will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
You also agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to this websites by emailing us. In addition, if signed into your account, you agree to exit from your account at the end of each session. We explicitly disclaim liability for any and all losses and damages arising from your failure to comply with this section.
In using this website, you agree not to:
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this websites or to us through email any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to this websites or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- Use this websites to disclose or obtain another’s personal information, or collect information about users of this website;
- Gain unauthorized access to this website, or assist others to gain unauthorized access, or to disclose users’ names or personally identifiable information, or to gain or provide unauthorized access to other computers or websites connected or linked to this website;
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that access this websites in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this websites or to us through email chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called “spamming” or “phishing” messages, messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware, or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations or these Terms;
Your feedback, comments and ideas.
While we are pleased to receive feedback, comments and ideas from visitors to this website, we want you to understand that any information that you submit through this website will be considered non-personal, non-confidential, and non-proprietary (other than personal information, as that term is defined in our Privacy Statement). If you transmit any ideas, information, concepts, know-how or techniques or materials to us through this website, you hereby grant ProQuip an unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute them in any medium, and agree that ProQuip is free to use them for any purpose.